Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Monkey Attack

April 19, 2012
I had just finished my business (sort of) in the Omaha airport when I noticed a guy standing outside my stall waiting for the next stall to open (bit of a group poop in progress). The problem with this is I am 95% sure he was watching me through the crack in the door. I think our eyes even met.
How could I wipe while getting the stink eye from this prick? I have to be honest, I contemplated a monkey attack... this would have involved me taking a wipe and tossing it over the door at him. I talked myself out of this. Best case, I would be right that he is watching me and he would dodge it because he saw it coming. Worst case, he was innocent and would be assualted by flung poo. I chose to wait until another stall was free and he moved to complete my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment